Thursday, October 11, 2007

I try to be like Grace Kelly

Yeah, so I haven't posted in a long time. Sorry about that. My dog ate it.

Not much to report or review - my job has been taking up the majority of my time. Since Sept 25 I've been teaching an intensive course that adds 6 in class hours to my week (and that's not including prep and marking time). It'll be wrapping up on November 6, which can't come fast enough. Not that it's a bad group of students or anything. Truth be told, this might be the most dedicated group I've had. It just takes a lot out of me. When I get home, all I want to do is nap.

On Tuesday we had another Booth College movie night, and we screened Hitchcock's Rear Window for a group of 10 or 12.


I was responsible for leading discussion afterwards, and while I'm not sure how well that part went, response to the film was generally positive. I hadn't seen the film in a couple of years and had forgotten how much I love it. There's just something awesome about seeing classic films on a big screen. Next month: Double Indemnity.

No comments: