Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feels like I'm walking on broken glass

Until I was walking a dog two or three times I day, I didn't really pay attention to how much broken glass there is on the streets of Winnipeg. Some of it is in front of businesses on Portage Ave, broken beer bottles after late-night carousing; some of it is in front of people's homes. I guess I can understand (that's not to say I like it) the former, but the later just baffles me. Who doesn't sweep up broken glass on the sidewalk in front of their house? It's been there for over a month!

In other news, I finally watched the first season of "The Flight of the Conchords." Ridiculously funny. I highly recommend it.

Here's sample.

1 comment:

Keira said...

AH! I don't know what the crap that was, but it was hilarious.
Whenever I hear hip-hop, this is actually what I hear! I don't know how anyone can take it seriously.