Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Alternate Monday Mission, courtesy of Chris Beckett...


1. What's the first movie you remember seeing and thinking, "hey, I could get into these things?" Ghostbusters 2... No, seriously it would have to have been Casablanca whihc I saw on television as a child. It was so smart and intriquing that I was mesmerized. When I tried to get some friends to watch it, they were like "But there's no spaceships". I thought they were the dumbest people on the planet.

2. What's your biggest guilty pleasure movie? I have an unnatural obessession with teen flicks. I'm almost always disappointed with them, but I have to see them.

3. C'mon, isn't there something cool about Canada? Anything? Hmmmmm... Our leader isn't as stupid as George W. Bush

4. What's the stupidest thing you've heard all day? "Is that all today?"

5. If you were a collector of such things, what one prop from any movie would you most want to own? the Maltese Falcon or one of the munchkins


No comments: