Saturday, August 31, 2002

In my quest to be the most uninteresting blogger in the universe, I have opted to fill out another questionare raher than post anything original. Thank you! Thank you!

1. What do you do to make things better when you feel sad and/or lonely?

Hmmm music that's depressing. Sounds weird, but it always makes me feel better.


2. Are you a "touchy-feely" person? That is, do you like to touch people you don't know that well? And on the flipside of that, do you like being touched by someone you aren't close with?


Not with people I don't know, but if I know you: watch out (not really). There are certain people I'm totally comfortable touching and being touched by. There's nothing better than a hug... but there's nothing worse than a hug from a stranger (gross).


3. Do you like to have "me" time, time to yourself to be alone and relax? Or do you prefer to just do your own thing with someone else in the room? When was the last "me" time you got and what did you do?


I love me time. I'm enjoying me time right now. Ususally I like to watch movies during me time, cause no one I live with seem to want to watch the movies I like.


4. Generally speaking, how do you feel about the concept of marriage? Are you the marrying type? Do you think the act of getting married means something today or is it simply just "a piece of paper?"

I'll be honest, this is one I've been thinking about a lot. I don't think marriage is for everyone. It's sort of what you make out of it. Is that vague enough?



5. That said, as many as 25 states have passed legislation regulating who they believe should be the "marrying type." What are your thoughts on the banning of same-sex marriages?


I hardly see how two consenting adults who love each other enough to make a commit can be more of an issue than the homeless, crime and the environment.

6. If there was one law you had the ability to create or change, what would it be?

Mandartory age at which people must give up their driving licenses. I'm tired of almost being run over by old people!!!



7. What would you like someone visiting your Blog for the first time to know about you? Now is your chance!

I'm Mike and this is what sounds like when doves cry.

No comments: