Monday, September 02, 2002

Monday Mission from www.promoguy.net
1. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you on a date?
Nothing more than the usual humilating events that make up my life.

2. Do you eat your veggies?
Depends on the veggie.

3. Most people are comfortable going to the bathroom in front of at least one person. Has anyone ever used the restroom in front of you that you wish wouldn't have? What happened and how bad was it?

Goodness, no. That's awful.

4. Have you ever had a bad online transaction? You know, the item wasn't what you thought it would be, you got totally ripped-off, no refunds, it just plain sucked? What's the story there?

No.

5. Ever have a current love find any old love letters (or similar item) you kept that probably should have been thrown away? How did that turn out?

I don't think so. She's probably read stuff written to me in yearbooks. If she thinks of it at all she likely finds it amusing.

6. A secretary at work was telling me about a trip she took to Mardi Gras. She showed off her beaded necklaces and proudly said she "earned' each and every one of them (for those not familiar with this tradition, ladies walking up Burbon St. in New Orleans will flash people who are upon the balconies, in return the guys will throw them worthless plastic necklaces). I was shocked, I had no idea this quiet gal had a wild side. Was there ever a time when you did something totally outrageous because you knew no one would know who you were, or maybe didn't care even if they did?

I performed at my high school Christmas show with three friends wearing trench coats, shoes and nothing else! And yes, there is a video.

7. Hey, what happened to you last night? I waited forever!

Sorry, I feel asleep.

No comments: