Tuesday, January 21, 2003

1. Friday I wrote about "People I Can Do Without." How about adding to the list with a few people you can live without?
People who, for whatever reason, act superior or like they can do without you. And Howie Mandel.

2. Have you ever felt like someone truly respected you? What does being respected mean to you personally?
Truly respected me? No, I usually feel as if people are just barely tolerating me. Being respected, at its simplest level, is being treated the way others would like you to treat them.

3. In (past or current) relationships, what is the "one thing" your partner would change about you if they could?
My "not knowing".

4. Have you ever tried to change who you are to please someone? How did that turn out?
Always. Results have varied.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Can it really happen?*
No and no.

BONUS: What will I do if you say we're through?
A Jig.

Today's Comment Question: Where is your "tickle spot?"
Like I'm gonna tell you that. Come on!

No comments: