Thursday, January 02, 2003

1. Which Blog post of yours was one of your favorites of 2002?
I'm not that thrilled with anything I do.

2. Were there any "old acquaintances" that should be forgot this year?
Yes, apparently me. I continue to be ignored one minute, talke up to the next.

3. Did you finish what you started last week?
I don't know. What was I working on last week?

4. Will you be doing anything to celebrate "New Year's Eve?" Any traditional food or drinks you associate with "New Year's?"
Going to a "party" - well, more a gathering. No.

5. What was the coolest present you got this year?
The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp - a film I've been trying to see for EVER!!!!

6. The day after Christmas, around 3pm, I drove by a car where the driver and his passenger were each drinking a beer; there was no mistake about it. I was shocked, because I'd never seen anyone actually do this. And wasn't sure what I should do about it. What would you do in the same situation?

Run into them. No matter what, they'll be charged.

7. Have you ever driven a car while drinking alcohol? Ever driven drunk or known anyone who has? How'd that turn out?
I haven't driven while drinking, nor have I driven under the influence. I've driven a little too soon after being under the influence, which wasn't smart. I have been in the car with drivers who I know have had a little too much to drink. Agai, not proud of this.

Bonus: Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
What are things unless they're complicated, sk8ter boi?

Today's Comment Question: How ya like me now?

Did I even like you before?

No comments: