Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Alright, kiddies, Monday Mission Time!!!

1. Do you remember the first LP, 45, CD or CD single that you bought? Recreate the scene for me.
As a matter of fact, I do. The first LP I bought (as opposed to the ones my parents purchased FOR me) was Fat Boys Crushin'. I was about 12 or so and rap was just starting to become really popular. My friend Shawn and I hit the local mall - taking the bus by ourselves, another first for me - and each bought the record at Sam the Record Man.
The first CD I bought was probably Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - not nearly as cool as the Fat Boys.

2. What was the last CD or song that you actually paid money for?
Tenecious D. I have since sold it.

3. It is my personal opinion that "Munchos" and "Funions" are the most perfect snack food ever. What do you think is the best snack food ever?
Nachos. Lots and lots of nachos.

4. Comedian George Carlin once pointed we consider the things we like to keep around us to be our "stuff," whereas other people's stuff is just junk to us (ok, he used more colorful language, but you get the idea). What "stuff" do you have that someone else might just throw away if they were cleaning out your house?
Old Star wars toys, comics and sports cards. If it wasn't for my watchful eye, my wife would have thrown the whole lot out years ago.

5. Do you think it is wrong for people to rush to e-Bay and start selling Space Shuttle Columbia collectibles?
What do you mean by collectibles? Do you mean little pendants or key chains? Or a steamin' chunk of hull? Pendants and keychains, while tacky, aren't "wrong", but pieces of the wrechage would be questionable.

6. Does it bother you when President Bush speaks about God and invokes scripture quotations from the Bible during his speeches?
Yes, but the Bible says that even the Devil himself will quote Scripture to try to dup people.

7. I have a friend who think's she's being photographed in public restrooms. What paranoid delusion do you have?*
I think people are laughing at me.

Bonus: Can't you feel the weight of my stare?
Yes, and I've been meaning to speak to you about it.

No comments: