Monday, February 03, 2003

Super-Fun Survey Time - a big thanks to my ever-loving sister who gave me this one which allowed me to wile away the hours at work!!!

1)Full name: Michael William Boyce, Esq. Well, okay. Not esq.

2) Single or taken: taken

3] sex : Yes please. Oh my, that joke NEVER gets old.

4) Birthday: May 23

5) Star Sign: Gemini, I believe.

7)Siblings: one sister (who stole question #6), on brother in law

8)Hair color: Brown

9)Eye color: Brown

10)Shoe size: 9

11) height: 5'11

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

1) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No

2) Did you send this to your crush?: I'm not sending it to ANYONE!

F a s h i o n S t u f f

1) Where is your favorite place to shop?: HMV, Chapters, Gap

2) Any tattoos or piercings: Nope

T h e E x t r a S t u f f

1) Do you do drugs?: No, I won't even take aspirin.

2) What kind of shampoo do you use?: The kind in the bathtub when I'm showering. I don't know.

3) What are you most scared of?: The number of questions missing from this survey

5) What car do you wish to have: the kind with a cd player

6) Who is the last person that called you?: called me? I don't remember.

7) Where do you want to get married?: Am married.

8) If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?: I'm too damn nice.

9) What was your first car?: 1986 Chevette - Clearisol Brown. Oh Seymore!

F a v o r i t e s

2) Number: The missing ones.

3) Food: Nachos, Spagetti

4) Boys name: Cedric

5) Girls name: Don't have one.

6) Subjects in school?: english and history

7) Animal?: dogs, I guess

8) Drink: diet pepsi

9) Movie: Casablanca

10)Celebrity: Don't really have one.

11)Sport: Tackle football

12) Sport to watch?: Football

H a v e Y o u E v e r

1) Given anyone a bath?: Just me.

2) Smoked?: Yup

3) Bungee jumped?: No but I want to

4) Broken the law?: Of course, the law of the jungle.

5) Made yourself throw-up?: I think so.

6) Gone skinny-dipping?: No

7) Been in love?: Mmmm, I guess

8) Done the Deed: What deed? Is that a euphemism?

F i r s t T h i n g T h a t C o m e s T o M i n d

1) Red: blood

2) cow: moo

3) Greenland: big

F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s

1) Do you like filling these out?: So much it's scary

2) Gold or Silver?: Gold, it'd worth more

3) favortie weapon of choice in a fight: I prefer a mid-sized pool cue wrapped in barbed wire and set on fire, or a steel folding chair.

No comments: