Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And so happy Christmas and a happy New Year

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do much posting in the next couple of days. My in-laws are set to arrive tomorrow evening sometime and most of the next few days will be spent in the traditional holiday activities: eating, watching movies and avoiding conflict. I do have some excellent stories to share, but I'm afraid they'll have to wait until the New Year. I want to tell you all about my experience with Grapples (apples that have been genetically modified to taste like grapes) as well as my first experience curling, for which I was rewarded with an orange. I didn't really see the whole "fruit theme" until I wrote that.

Mmm. Interesting. Who doesn't like fruit? Communists and hooligans, that's who.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good holiday.

2 comments:

corrie said...

I like fruit. But to add to my last comment: Bah Humbug!

How's that for Grinchy?

Anonymous said...

I like fruit, too. Happy Christmas, Michael Boyce.