Monday, September 19, 2005

All weekend I intended to post something here, but, to be frank, I was just too tired. With the stress of the comprehensive exam over nearly everytime I sat down to read or watch television I fell alseep. Hard to post stuff when you're sleeping. And, if I'm honest with myself, I don't really have much to post here anyway.

I'm going away this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. It's a retreat with a bunch of people I really love and care about (and haven't been able to spend much time with lately).

I'm marginally interested in the fall television season. New episodes of House are always welcome. There's promise in the Fox show, Bones (though seeing David Boreanaz in the daylight will take some getting used to). Of course the only show I'm really excited about is one I don't know when it'll air here in Canada: Veronica Mars. The more I think about it, the more I love that show. Can't imagine where the show's going (the major plot that ran through the first season was resolved), but I'm ready for whatever they throw at me/us.

Well, my lunch break's nearly over, so I'll sign off.

No comments: