Sunday, September 25, 2005

Whole body aches....

Went away for the weekend with a bunch of friends. Played football, wall climbed and pushed my poor body past any reasonable limit. I'm sore in so many places. The wall climb was the biggest disappoint for me: last year (at a different place) I ruled the wall. This year I tried a medium hard wall; when I was about 1/3, maybe 1/2 way up, I couldn't find any grips that would let me continue climbing. So I hung there, mostly by my arms, trying to figure out what to do. I decided to descend and try another, easier wall. I couldn't even start climbing. None of the grips seemed right; my arms were killing me from hanging on the previous wall. It was pathetic.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Four out of five Anonymouses agree: I have a great blog. And I WILL keep up the good work (looking for the sarcasm button). And to everyone else: please click on the link if you want to hear shrill, ear-piercing electronica. Any takers? I didn't think so.

Tom said...

Don't forget viruses! I bet there's viruses on that site.

Hey, don't go calling your performance pathetic. How do you think that reflects on those of us who did just as poorly on the EASY wall? ;P

Michael said...

You were MUCH higher than I was on either wall. You were pretty high. Me? Not so much.

And viruses: likely. I clicked it while working on a Mac. I never worry about viruses on Macs.

Tom said...

Well, I can only imagine that's part of the difference between the difficult and the easy walls; the easy ones are easier. ;)

They weren't selling the Serenity tickets yet today. Supposedly tomorrow it will happen, so my mom will probably have them for you on Wednesday.