Monday, October 28, 2002

More stupid insights into Mike (maybe this is why my world isn't exciting)

1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?

The Old Prune in Stratford Ontario. It's a bad sign when there are no prices beside the food. Three people: $245. Ouch.

2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking?

Smile... but only when people aren't looking.

3. What's your special purpose?

For what? What kind of stupid question is this?

4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season.

Not a bad season. Far too short here in Manitoba. Here fall is the week between summer and winter.


5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that?

All the freakin' time. Often I think things that you have to think about and most people just want to see stuff blow up. Though anyone has loved Pootie Tang!

6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count?

No. Take your snot and go home!!!

7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!"

I'm really not a big drinker anymore. If you're buying, I'll have rum and Coke (though could it be Diet Coke?)

No comments: