Monday, November 25, 2002

1. Have you ever made a wish that came true?

Probably, but not a good wish (world domination, winning the lottery etc). I get "I wish I could find a parking spot" wishes granted.

2. How about any wishes that you are happy never came true?

Yes (Mike stops talking for fear of incrimination).

3. Do you like who you are? Are you the person you hoped you would become?

I don't love myself all the time, but than I would think that only really shallow people would. I always imagined I would be taller.

4. I recently found some job applications that I never turned in. Back in 1986 I intended to apply at "County Seat" and "Chess King" but got an offer from Penny's (where I worked all through college). It was a good thing, since only one of the three is still around. Have you ever applied for positions, or had any interviews, where you later are glad you never got the job?

Well, one time I applied at Sears and they asked me al these stupid "do you ever get angry" type questions, which I totally lied about. They called me back, but I already landed another job. Good thing cause, in retail, it wouldn't have taken longer before they realized how angry I can get (jk).

5. While on the topic of career opportunities, what was your very first "real" job? What job was the most embarrassing?

First real was "jack-of-all-trades" at a Salvation Army thrift store. I stayed for over six years. I don't think I've had an embarrassing job. Though not all the jobs I've been asked to do at work have been enjoyable.

6. Speaking of news, have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet? Such as being in the newspaper, on television, linked on a high-profile site or otherwise caught in the spotlight of the media?

No.

7. In the USA, many of us will celebrate Thanksgiving this week. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving (or something like it)? Do you enjoy getting together will your extended family for these types of celebrations?

I celebrate Thanksgiving in October, when you're supposed to. I enjoy getting together with friends and family for short, controlled lengths of time - 2-3 hours at the most. After my turkey I need a nap.

BONUS: Where is the tenderness?

I got your tenderness right here.

No comments: