Monday, April 19, 2004

I suppose as a good will offering to anyone reading this, I'll post another new entry today (because that's the kind of guy I am). Here's an old Monday Mission from Promo Guy.

1. Who has authority over you?
My God, my wife, my obession with Seasme Snacks.

2. Where do you go to get a feeling of community?
Mmm, movie theatre. Everyone's there, but they're quiet!

3. What do you do, or have you done, in your life that "goes against the tide?"
According to my highschool friends, staying in school this long.

4. Guilt can be a powerful weapon. Those who have mastered its power can very good at getting what they want. Have you ever used guilt to get you what you want? Have you ever had it used on you? How did you react?
I have tried but without much success. Guilt is too mighty a weapon for someone like me to wield.

5. I was walking through the mall Friday night and saw a lot of teenagers who dressed really wild and just acted like idiots - not caring who was looking or what others thought. And I remember being that way, having that kind of freedom. I must have looked like a fool then too. Did you ever do anything in public with your friends as a teenager that you would never do today? Tell me about that.
I would never wear pastel colours - dude the 80s SUCKED! Sure there were other things I would do then but would never in a million years do now because it's embarrassing: hang out in front of a convience store (who thinks this is cool?); spend more then 45 minutes in a mall; go to Police Academy movies.


6. I don't watch the television show "Survivor," but I did notice they allow each contestant to bring one "luxury item" to the deserted island with them (make-up, a book, etc.). If you were to go to an island for three months, what five "luxury items" would you bring and why?
A knife, for stabbin'

7. If you would have had a choice, in which time period would you have like to have lived? Why?
1920s. I would have looked like a star in a feodra... if I tried it now, people think, "Joey Jeramiah."


BONUS: Where do you dare me to draw the line?
There. No wait, there. Actually... I don't care

Today's comment question: What is your favorite new/current song on the radio (or however you listen to new music)? I'm surprised to find I dig the new Blink 182 - haven't really cared for anything they've done before, but that new song is alright. Also, BEP's new one is pretty cool.




No comments: