Thursday, April 22, 2004

The last few days have been some of the most dull of my life - and this is my life we're talking about here; it's pretty dull to begin with. I've been at home, watching the exams I'm supposed to mark by Monday gather dust. I watch fifteen minute segments of day-time talk shows, then become disgusted with myself for watching crap like Dr. Phil and come online. Once online I don't do anything productive or worthwhile; usually check movie trivia over at imdb.com or read through the spam in my junk mail just "in case" a message I want went in there by mistake.
Today was no different: Watched 34 minutes of Chasing Amy over four separate sittings; a few minutes of The View (which made me almost suicidal); and read through several emails promising the lowest mortgages, the largest erections and the fasted University degrees... somebody shoot me.

No comments: