Monday, April 19, 2004

Okay, so it's been well over a year since my last entry here. I wish I could start this new entry off with some great revelation about my life: published a novel, sold a screenplay, found Waldo - but nothing, nadda, zip. Most of this year was spent teaching, working, eating and sleeping (not as much sleep as I would have liked mind you). Things roll on in my cinema vertie life.

Saw Eternal Sunshine of the Mindless Mind. Brillant piece of filmmaking. Michel Gondry is an incredible talent... if only we could strike Human Nature from his (and Charlie Kaufman's) C.V. As someone who is famous for my (cursed) ability to forget friends who are no longer an active part of my life (something I work on, really I do), the whole idea of whether our identities are constructed with the memories of loved ones struck me.

No comments: