Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's a like million degrees here in the Peg and uber-humid... gotta love the thin layer of sweat that NEVER GOES AWAY!

Shamefully stolen from my friend Jaimie at http://www.livejournal.com/~ardently/
01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike my name's Kim, now do all that stuff you talked about. I'm curious. Good job on getting people curious!

Michael said...

1)Kim... your name spelled backwards is Mik, which is almost Mike, and That's me.

2)Anything by TFK.

3)You're 11:00am. No question.

4)Kim-tastical

5)Probably last summer at the beach. I just had lots of fun.

6) Lions or sharks... it's the Africa thing.

7)I've always wondered how you stay so excited and energatic. It's drugs, isn't it? You can tell me. Seriously, I've always wondered if you know how amazing you are.