Sunday, July 24, 2005

So I rented a bunch of movies this weekend. There's Million Dollar Baby, The Avaitor and The Sea Inside. They're all critically accliamed, they're all films I want to see, but for some reason I just can't make myself watch them. The running times don't help: MDB is 138 minutes and Avaitor is a typical Scorcese 3 hour epic. Apparently somewhere over the past few years I've developed ADD or something. 80-85 minute movies are more my cup of tea. Unfortunately that pretty much only leaves Woody Allen films to watch... and I refuse to watch The Curse of the Jade Scorpion on general principle. I suppose mindless flicking through the television might be in order then

Listening to: the gentle breeze outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked Curse of the Jade Scorpion! I think it was the only WA film I liked.