Thursday, January 04, 2007

When you drunk my health in scented jasmine tea

Not much to say today, but given the overwhelming response to my return I figured I'd better post something. Can't disappoint the fans. (That's dripping with sarcasm, BTW)

Okay, what's new? Well, I really want to see Guillermo del Toror's new flick, Pan's Labyrinth. While I never bothered with Hellboy or Blade 2, I loved The Devil's Backbone. Too bad no one in Winnipeg has Pan yet, though I really don't have time to see it right now anyway.

On a darker, more embarassing note, I find myself strangely drawn to "The Facts of Life" season 3 which my wife just bought. Must be strong. I'm sure that it's only the appeal of completely mindless television and the idea of simple answers to difficult questions in a time of great mental exhaustion. Surely, nothing good that way lies.

Currently on the Ipod: Rolling Stone's Let it Bleed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we used to watch 'the facts of life' on tv after school when i was a kid. that's a wholesome show. we watched that and 'golden girls'. not so much a wholesome show.