Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's not the pale moon that excites me

Well, the new job(s) started this week and I've spent most of the past few days setting up my offices - one in Winnipeg, one in Otterburne. I've been hanging picutres, filing, and trying to get some sense of which of my many summer projects need the most attention. I still have another day or so of filing to do; hopefully I can start next week off in a reasonably organized space.

Went to a Bar BQ last night. Friends from Calgary were in town and the event was hosted by friends in the city whom we don't see as much as we should. There were a few other families there and, in total, about 7 hundred children. I have to say, kids hopped up on hotdogs and sugar: better than television.

I promise I will post more very soon. This has been an exceptionally busy week and the time to blog has been eaten up with other, more pressing matters.

No comments: