Wednesday, May 28, 2003

1. What's the worst thing about Mondays? School shooting (Boomtown Rats anyone?)

2. Do you believe in soul mates? Have you met yours yet?

Not sure. I think I bumped into her on the bus once. She has shoes made out of milk cartons.

3. What do you recall wanting to "be" when you were a child, dreams of what you'd do when you were an adult for work - who you'd live with... where you'd live... how many kids you'd have. How does the dreams you once had compare to your reality, same, much different? You have surpassed those dreams?

I wanted to be the regular things, cowboy, doctor, dictator. I teach Freshman English at a middle of the road univeristy in the Cdn Praries. Oh, I'm where I wanted to be!

4. What do you think of education in your town/city? In your country? How would you improve it?

It's there.... I'd improve it by getting smarter students. Put the idiots in a room somewhere and let them fight each other for money.

5. If you had to pick three songs to sum up your life what would they be and why?

"Hey, I love (Won't you tell me your Name)" by the Doors; "Something to Look Forward To", Spoon; "High and Dry" Radio head.
Why? Just because.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight? Can it really happen?

What am I, ten? No, there's no such thing. There's lust at first sight, sure, but that's it.

7. What's your greatest fear?

The voices in my head...

BONUS: Have you forgotten?

Of course not! Forgotten what?

Today's comment question: Did you do anything fun this holiday weekend?
This wasn't a holiday weekend in Canada, jerkface! But, yes, I did do a couple of fun things. I'm just not going to tell you what they were!

No comments: