Friday, May 16, 2003

Another Friday Five... and actually on Friday!

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
The Humpety Dance by Digital Underground.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
I can't think of any song that makes me cry, so I'll go with the two songs that make me feel the saddest: All I Want is You by U2; and She by Elvis Costello

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
Let's Get it On, Marvin Gaye (like everyone else); Red Red Wine, UB40;... can't think of another one.Maybe Lay, Lady, Lay by Dylan.

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
White Light, White Heat by Velvet Underground; My and Julio Down by the Schoolyard, Paul Simon; I Fought the Law, The Clash; Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars, David Bowie.

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Using only songs from previous questions...
Let's Get it On, I Fought the Law, She, Me and Julio, and White Light, or at least something by the VU.

No comments: