Thursday, May 15, 2003

1. Who are your favorite cartoon characters?

Space Ghost and associates, and Nitz.

2. Have you yet reached the point where you feel like you are from a different generation than today's youth?

Oh yes. I feel old and out of touch. I reference television programs they've never even heard of.

3. What was the first Music Video that really impressed you? What made it so amazing?

I remember the first time I saw "Take on Me" by A-Ha. Brilliant piece of work; stands up with things made 10-15 years later.

4. Name a song and an era that comes to mind when you hear the word "Retro."

Boy in the Box, Corey Hart

5. How has your life been affected by HIV or AIDS?

Other than the usual list of dead celebs, it really hasn't, I'm happy to say.

6. Yesterday in the USA, we celebrated "Mothers Day," a day where we honor the mothers in our lives. If you were on a "special day" nominating committee, who or what would you recommend that we create a day in honor of?

Multi-national card and flower companies - wait a second...

7. Last week, we have several Tornadoes tore through many neighborhoods, destroying homes and devastating the lives of the residents. How would you feel if you lost every possession you owned? Or would it matter? How would you go on with your life?

I suppose I'd get on (I seem to have a remarkable ability to go on despite changes), but I don't like to think about losing my stuff.

BONUS: Do you remember the 21st night of September?

Oh, what a night... No.

Today's Comment Question: What part of your body would you like to have permanent hair removal performed on?

Fingers... I don't know.

No comments: