Friday, May 09, 2003

Over the past few days, I have started writing here five or six times; sometimes quite a bit too. But something always makes me erase what I've written and start again. To get me into the writing mood, I think I'll start with a Friday five to see how it all works.

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?

In certain things, I'm very organized. Unfortunately, I'm also chronicly lazy. So often, when things get "unorganized" I can't be bothered trying to fix them.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?

I have one, yes; using it has been a continious struggle.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?

Yes, yes I would.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?

I have, but my wife always wrecks it. DVDs are currently alphabetized within certain categories, but Criterion DVDs
are by issue number on the spine.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
When I got married I alphabetized the combined CD collection and book collection. It was a nightmare (but so comforting).

No comments: