Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Home again, Home again, jiggity jig

My flight home from Toronto wasn't as nearly early as early as my flight to Toronto. Still, I did have to be up quite early. The second plane wasn't "full" full, but there were way more people on it. I suppose the more reasonable the time of departure, the more people will take it.

All in all, a good trip home. Maybe a bit short, but good nevertheless. Sorry to people I didn't get to see (Shawn, Dana etc). Thank you to those I did.

Now the school year starts. This year I'm going to try to use fewer embarassing personal stories to illustrate points or ideas.

5 comments:

Rebs said...

oh no! don't nix the personal embarrassing stories - that's what makes a good prof!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting us in Ontarioland, Uncky Mike!

saran said...

Fewer embarrassing personal stories? What are you thinking? Why do you think I came to class?

Cheryl said...

I agree, with every above comment. Embarrassment is the spice of life (I don't actually mean that, just felt like saying that for this purpose)

Michael said...

Cheryl, do you mean MY embaressment is the spice of life?