Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It'll all work out eventually,
Better off with him than here with me

It's a gray day. The sky's overcast. It might be raining. I can't tell for sure.

I'm sitting here in my new office. It's a big, bright room over looking much of the university. My desk faces three large windows. With the gloomy day, it's not too bad, but yesterday, with its abundance of sunshine, it was a little like staring into the sun. I didn't get much in the way of natural light in my hovel (or "hole" - thanks Abby) of an office.

Along with the sunshine, I have a little round conference table and 4 chairs all to myself. I don't foresee any visitors, so maybe I'll rotate the chairs myself so that at least they're being used.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new office?!?! tell us more!

i'll come visit for sure. gotta see these alleged windows and furniture.

why'd you move to a new room?

Michael said...

It's still in St John's, still on the third floor. It's room 321. If you are coming out of the library, you'd be staring at my door.