Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lemme show you what it's all about

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) I worked in the Thrift Store all through highschool
2) I've worked at various videostores in various locations
3) I currently work for the UM Press doing... stuff
4) I was teach English Literature

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Casablanca
2) Duck Soup
3) Seven Samurai
4) Life and Death of Colonel Blimp

Four places I have lived:
1) Toronto
2) Oshawa
3) Waterloo -in res for a year, then an apartment
4) Winnipeg

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Veronica Mars
2) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3) House
4) and I'm rediscovering Mad About You.

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Miami
2) England
3) Nfld
4) Nova Scotia - though I'm not sure visitng relatives actually counts as a "vacation"

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Spagetti - all day, every day
2) Chicken
3) these potatoes that Rachel makes
4) green currie Thai soup

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) Anywhere
2) Anywhere
3) Anywhere
4) Anywhere
.... you get the idea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...the UM Press. what was that guy's name that told me to send in a portfolio? dave something-or-other? i should really remember to do that one day...

Michael said...

David Carr.

Anonymous said...

Anywhere, anywhere - oh dear! Is it the city itself, or is it a case of the working-like-a-dog blues? Either way, hang in, man.