Friday, May 27, 2005

All right, it's Friday. How bout a Friday Five?

1. What is the one book that you reread over and over again?
Recently, it's been the Nick Hornby books High Fidelity and About a Boy , but I also re-read the Sherlock Holmes stories every few years.
2. What is your favourite genre?
Couldn't pick one.
3. Do you usually buy your books or visit the library?
Um, I prefer buy them, but with the amount I have to read, I do rely on the library.
4. Who is your favourite author?
To pick just one is so unfair. Here's a quick list culled from a glance aorund the book shelves: Nick Hornby, Ernest Hemingway, Evelyn Waugh, Italo Calvino, GG Marquez, AS Byatt
5. What book have you read that you absolutely hated?
That Dee Dee Ramone book is still the worse work of fiction I've ever read. The worst book period was something that a colleague shared with me a few months ago - it was a self-published religious work... and it was AWFUL.

No comments: