Thursday, May 12, 2005

Right... it's lunch time on a Thursday. And here I sit. Bored and sore. I decided to start wokring out this week. Not sure if it's going to be a "continue-on" type thing. Starting out kind of slow to, you know, get back into the feel of using my muscles again (what muscles? you ask; shut up, I say). Did these things called hindi squats, which Indian wrestlers have used for years to build strength and endurance. Now I don't want to sa my legs are burning... but my legs are burning. Seriously. I walk like John Wayne. It's taking 15 minutes to walk down the hall to go to the bathroom. Whenever I try to walk some place, I just sort of point myself in the direction I want to go and stumble along as best I can, and try not to lift my feet any more then I have to. Whenever I have to sit down I just sort of aim and plant myself, which can really hurt if the chair is low. If this is the price of being in shape, I seriously question the sanity of workout people. I may get winded going up the stairs but at least i can walk normally on a flat service.

I've been checking out the Clone Wars micro series that aired on Cartoon Network. All i can say is, "Holy Crap." Check them out! If only SW Episode 1 and 2 were this good: cool Jedi fights, no Jar-Jar Binks and very little of the highly annoying and highly convulted trade embargo-ing aliens. Apparently Lucas has decided to use General Grievous, one of the cooler villians, in Episode 3. Good move, George. I hope they turn this into a regular series, maybe focus on other Jedi battles during the Clone Wars. A regular high quality Star Wars animated television series would wipe away the bad taste in my mouth left from those crappy Ewoks tv movies, and the Droid/Ewok Adventure Hour.

Listening to: Gorillaz' "Clint Eastwood"! Del the Funky Homosapien RULES!

No comments: