Thursday, April 26, 2007

30 secrets about myself...

1. Is that your natural hair colour? Why would I colour my hair?
2. Where was your default pic taken? From the internet
3. What's your middle name? William
4. Your current relationship status? Married
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back? Probably not.
6. What is your current mood? Gregarious
7. What colour underwear are you wearing? green
8.What makes you happy? filling out these things
9. Are you musically inclined? Somewhat
10. If you could go back in time and change something what would it be? Rephrase: what would I keep the same?
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? I'm inclined to say dog, but too many dogs I know eat poop and I'm not cool with that. I'll say a mongoose. They're wily.
12. Ever had a near death experience? Not really.
13. Something you do a lot? Read.
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now? Banaanaa-na dadadadum
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?Melissa
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you? Ashley
17. when was the last time you cried? 4:19pm, I won't say what day.
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? Oh, yes. And I'd like to go back in time a change at least two of those times: Edelweiss in Grade 6 production of The Stupid Sound of Stupid Music and a karaoke version of Dancing Queen.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be? Invisible, I guess, or super strength
20. What do you notice first off in a guy/girl? Gender.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Coffee, the darker the better.
22. Whats your biggest secret? That I'm a sentimental softy. Don't tell anyone.
23. What's your favorite color? Black
24. When was the last time you lied? What time is it now?
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Not really. I can't understand current kids' shows like Danny Phantom or the various Pokemon-esque card-game shows.
26. Do you have braces? Nope.
.27. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My sparkling personality.
28. What are you eating or drinking atm? Nothing.
29. Do you speak any other language? Speak, not really. I read a few.
30. What's your favorite smell? Fresh nan bread.

1 comment:

amphimacer said...

The real question 7: in order to answer the question, did you have to look?