Friday, April 20, 2007

Every whisper and caresss, yes, yes, yes, it was totally meaningless

Through the magic of Facebook, I have learned a little something to warms the cockles of my heart: I was mentioned as someone's favourite high school memory.

And I quote,
[High school] did have its few moments, like Revels - Christmas concert, especially the one that the 4 guys, can't remember their names, they did some skit and at the end they opened their coats and dropped banners that said "Merry Christmas". Looked like they were naked!!!! Funny stuff!


I've always been proud of the sketch and still get a chuckle when I watch the video.

6 comments:

Rebs said...

yeah "can't remember their names" is such a great commendation...

:D

Michael said...

It was over a DECADE ago.

jpunk5 said...

what!!! there's a video of this? we must see it!!!

Michael said...

I've shown part of it to some people (I think Cheryl and Mel). Not this particular sketch though.

sonya said...

and this would be what God created youtube for. (I don't mean to be sacriligous - I just mean to say that when I was about 5 I seriously believed that God had created the highways and traffic lights. I probably would have believed that he created the internet too.)

Michael said...

Yeah, I'm not sure this is the sort of thing I'd want to inflict on the world at large.