Sunday, May 14, 2006

But hidden in his coat is his Red Right Hand

I haven't given much more thought to being evil, other than a passing thought during a conversation with a friend about a wedding. I assured her that quietly grumbling about particpating in something you don't want to do isn't evil... true evil would be making something up to get out of something that you know you should do. Or doing it, grumbling to everyone who will listen and ridiculing all parties involved while you're doing it.

I continue to be perplexed by the oddities of others. Nothing I really feel like sharing at the moment. Just thought I'd shoot that out there.

6 comments:

Tom said...

NOT ME IS IT?! It could be...

Michael said...

No, no, Tom. Not you.

Anonymous said...

Shoot.

I did grumble and ridicule all the way through.

See? I am evil.

Michael said...

Out loud? Cat calling from the front row would have been evil. Grumbling to the couple and making them feel like crap would have been evil...

Anonymous said...

Oh, no.

I just grumbled and ridiculed to my mom and Andrew.

I was chipper and cheerful in front of the newlyweds.

Michael said...

See... not evil.