Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I should go to bed, but the voice in my head says, what the hell?

There was a preview for Superman Returns that ran before X-men: Last Stand. I'm having a hard time accepting a Superman who looks like Max Fisher.


Maybe I'll go see it if he uses his super-powers to try to win Miss Cross. Superman to Luthor "I saved Latin. What did you ever do?"

Of course, the Fisher-esque Superman aside, there's the whole, creepy thing with Marlon Brando coming back from the dead to play Jor-El again. My feelings are if you're going to come back to life for a role it should be one you haven't played before. Call me a traditionist, but if you're dead, you should be allowed to re-play a part. Even if you are Marlon Brando.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christopher reeve, is that you?!