Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I don't have to fight to prove I'm right

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
I honestly have no idea who I had my first kiss with, so I'm going to say no.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Find a thosand plastic bowls.

3. What did you do when you were in school in the 2nd grade?
In grage two I learned to swear. My friend Beau taught me.

4. What is the best thing about your job?
Well, it's not marking, that's for sure. I guess something about expanding young minds and shaping the next generations thought? Oh and that I can wear jeans to work.

6. Are you against same sex marriage?
No.

7. Did you vote for Bush?
To do what?

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
I have no idea.

9. Have you kissed any of your blogging friends?
Um, no.

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Girls.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Yes, Quite a bit I'm afraid to say.

12. Last book you read?
Superman: Birthright (graphic novel) or James Ellroy's White Jazz

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Fly.

14. Where have you lived most of your life?
Oshawa, Ontario... Canada

15. What was the last convo you had about?
Work. At lunch.

16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
Sitting at my desk with a big stack of papers still to be marked.

17. What's your favorite smell?
Fresh Nan bread.

18. What is your favorite sound?
The sounds of silence.

19. Are you moody?
Yes.
No. Yes. I mean, I don' know. I hate you.

20. Favorite movie of all time?
Casablanca

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
No, but I really enjoy the therapy scenes on the Sopranos.

23. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Yes, and I wasn't very good at it.

24. Have you ever toilet papered some one's house?
Not a house, but I did toilet paper my highschool one Hallowe'en

25. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
All the freakin' time.

26. Have you ever gone camping?
Only by accident.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your siblings friend?
No. My sister is four years younger and had ugly friends.

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
Only by accident.

29. Have you ever gone streaking?
Only... no I have never gone streaking. I have performed in front of people wearing almost nothing.

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
Nope.

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
I don't think so. You'd think you'd remember something like that. Unless it was really traumatic and you repressed it. So... maybe?

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yes.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only one
Um, that's not a party then, is it?

34. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
Sure.

35. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Of course.

37. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, I have. Thank you very much.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
No, but I always suspected I might. That's why I don't work out.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
No. Not a straight month. A couple of days maybe. If I had a haircut that bad, I'd just have my head again.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Three meals? Doubtful. I'm not a big breakfast person. But two meals, I'm sure I have.

41. Last song you listened to?
A live version of "Tango to their Sore" by Tom Waits. It's my very favourite Waits song.

42. Have you ever spied on someone?
The Russians. You mean professionally? No.

43. Have you ever slept in the same bed with the opposite sex?
Yes.

44. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
Yes.

45. Who was the last person who called you?
My mom (somebody shoot me)

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours?
Friday night to Saturday afternoon. Heavenly.

47. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope. They keep trying, but they just can't catch me. Suckers.

48. Most embarrassing CD you own?
Well, if we're counting cds my wife purchased and I therefore own too, probably something stupid like the Top Gun soundtrack. Of cds I purchased and therefore have no excuse... um...can't think of any. I think I sold all the embarassing ones.

49. Have you ever had surgery?
Only by accident.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have so many questions about your answers that i'm not sure where to begin.

17 - what is Nan bread

26, 29, 38, 49 - ...what?

Michael said...

Maybe it's spelled Naan bread... Indian flat bread. Mmmmmm. Delicious.

26, 29, 38, 49 - I just thought "Only by accident" was the funniest thing.

Michael said...

I think the answer to 29 pretty explains it: in highschool three friends and I performed a cmedy sketch wearing trenchcoats and... shoes.
38 - I don't work out; I'm afraid I'll puke if I do.