Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's just my job five days a week

So, it's Anna Paquin.

They've been shooting for three days now and today was the day they decided to shoot outside stuff. I went out to take a look and gradually find myself in the company of the director and some of the production crew. I got to watch monitors. Weird. I stood around and watched Anna and Breckin shoot three relatively short scenes, and that took 3 hours.

She's really pretty close up. Everyone on the crew commented how cool and down to earth she is. One of the guys (I think her brother) offered to introduce me to her when they were on a break, but that never materialized as they never seemed to really break. Besides, while it would be cool to meet her, what could I possibly say? "I liked you in X-men, or the Piano, or Jane Eyre"? Smooth.

Breckin Meyer's a really funny guy; quite witty.

3 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michael said...

From the lines I heard, it seems she's an ex-soldier.
For what it's worth she seemed nice, though aloof - maybe in character, maybe tired - who knows? There were a few times she joked around with the cast and the director that seemed genuinely sweet. And one of her ab-libbed lines was hilarious!

me said...

Sounds cool. I'm looking forward to thi smovie