Monday, April 10, 2006

I used to dream there were clouds in my coffee

Okay, the game is called "Two Truths and a Lie." It's pretty simple. You tell two truths and lie about yourself; other people (or me) try to figure out which statements are the truth and which is the lie.

Example: 1) I was born in Toronto. 2) Until I moved to Manitoba, only my grandmother regularly called me Michael." 3) I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

If your guessed #1 and #2 were true and #3 was lie, you're RIGHT. I did shoot a man just to watch him die, but it wasn't in Reno.

Wanna play?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)My high school nickname was "Jack."
2)I've been playing the fiddle since I was nine.
3)I broke a trampoline by jumping on it.

Michael said...

I'm gonna say 1) is a lie and two and three are the truth.

Anonymous said...

dang. you win.

Anonymous said...

oo oo - wanna play again? yes? wheeee!

1)there's a large dog in my bed
2)i'm addicted to coffee
3)all my socks have holes in them

Michael said...

Um, truth: 1 and 2; lie: 3

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO! HAHAHAH!

2 is the lie. i haven't had any coffee since the 2nd!

Anonymous said...

1) i eat garden live frogs regularly
2) when i pick boogers out of my nose, i enthusiastically share with whomever's next to me
3) i can swallow a worm and pull it out through my nose without breaking it

Anonymous said...

HEY! ~The real Marie

Anonymous said...

hey! I'M marie! who are YOU?
...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Marie: 3 is a lie. No doubt. There's no way the worm wouldn't break.