Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am a poor and wretched boy - a Chimbley, Chimbley sweep

I have a confession to make, a dirty little secret to share. My name is Mike and I am an addict.

I am completely and utterly addicted to Zwok. It's like a big snowball fight. You sign up, create a guy (my dude's handle is Tiny Pete) and the game places you on a random team with two other players somewhere in the world. You have 10 seconds to move, aim and choose what you're going to throw. If you get hit you lose lifepoints; if you hit someone you get score points. Seriously, it's great.

Try it. You'll thank me. Or hate me. Whatever.

In other news, I purchased another Decemberists Album: Her Majesty. It's great. Can't thank the lovely Jaimie enough for turning me on to them.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I can verify.

I had just finished an in class essay and was coming to deliver it to his office. As I walked down the hallway where his office was located I could hear him giggling to himself. I looked in the door and he was playing this game.

I don't judge though, I don't judge.

Rebs said...

mike giggling...a strange and disturbing picture...

Anonymous said...

i tried to play it. i lost within about 40 seconds. i rushed the opposition with the last man standing. bad tactic.