Friday, January 27, 2006

Don't bother saying you're sorry, why don't you come in?

Grrrr... What a day.

I've spent the day cleaning the apartment and working. So my hands itch from the various cleaning products and my eyes sting from all the reading. I'd really like a nap, to be honest, but I have somewhere to be this evening so no sleep for Mike. At least no time soon.

Oh, and I shaved today, so my face is a not-quite pleasant tingly as well as all the other irritants. Stupid shaving. I much prefer the House unshaven look... not that I think it looks good on me (or bad for that matter), but it spares me the frustration of shaving. I view shaving like I view cleaning the car: it has to be done sometimes, but I’m happier when I can put it off for as long as possible. I can’t imagine being one of those shave-everyday guys.

No comments: