Thursday, January 12, 2006

I know I love you cause I'm watching my weight

All right, so the class of 15 magically DOUBLED in size from the issuing of the registeration list (Tuesday) and the class (Wednesday afternoon). So either everyone brought a friend, or I have twice the marking to do for that class. Wish I had the power to multiple other things like that - money, shoes, bagels.

The only other thing to report (or describe or whatever it is I do here) that that I was struck by a very bizarre reality yesterday: I'm being stalked by the music of Tom Cochrane. It's playing everywhere lately. Whenever I'm driving in the car, his songs are on the radio; when I go into a store, his songs are being piped through the sound system. Currently it's limited to "Life is a Highway" and Sinking Like a Sunset," but the way this is going I'm afraid that "My Boy's Going to Play in the Big Leagues" song isn't far off. And it's not like these are new songs - they're at least a decade old now. Why are they being played so much????

No comments: