Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head, screaming out the words I dread

Thirteen year old boys smell like goats. I don't know what it is about them, but they do. I've shared my "boy smell like goats" thoery to many people, but least you think I'm kidding, lemme tell you about my bus ride downtown today.
So I hop on the good ol' No. 11 - well, "hop" might be overstating it a bit, I'm not a leparchun after all. There are, no surprise, few seats to be found so I move way way to the back of the bus. At the back there are three 13 year old boys sitting there. The seat next to them was free, so I sit.
Now these boys thought they were the bee's knees. They were acting all cool, leaning the way cool people do, talking tough etc. And as I sat there the faint smell of goat hit my nose. As cool as these little goofs thought they were, they smelled like a barnyard. And I couldn't help but laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do cool people lean?

"As cool as these little goofs thought they were, they smelled like a barnyard." that in itself is likely the funniest thing i've heard all evening. and also one of the more disturbing...

Michael said...

Oh, cool people have a lean. They kind of... um, they arch and shift... actually, it's more of vidual thing.

I'm glad you found it funny.