Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Meet the new boss; same as the old boss

I got last semester's student evaluations back today. And apparently, I'm still funny. Maybe I should just chuck this whole academic gig and do stand up. Nah, that would never work. All my jokes are about literature. Couldn't see me standing up at the local Yuk Yuks, "Okay, so John Donne's walking down the street." It'd never fly.

Couldn't find the sem lab (which someone recommended I use to kill time) so I found myself wandering up and down the hallway of the second floor. Pathetic! Someone should just put me out of my misery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COULDN'T FIND THE SEM LAB??
How can you NOT find it?? You go up to the top of the main stairs. In front of you is the mailroom - the next door on the right is the lab...

ps - it's on the SEM floor. that's the one that the sem students have classes on. also the one where the sem profs teach.

Michael said...

Guess that's all part of my overall patheticness, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

20 bucks said you didn't even look in the doors to see what was inside the rooms in the hall.