Thursday, February 16, 2006

I can see you're unimpressed

You know, I am a sucker for these things.

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

If someone did manage to penetrate my heart, wouldn't I die?
And slightly sarcastic. Sounds just like me.
I'm hot 'cause I AM hard to get? Oh dear. That's almost as comical as the whole sense-of-humour-is-the-most-attractive-thing-about-a-guy crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your candy heart is cool.

mine was 'first kiss'. i redid it to get a better one, but i got 'hug me.' stupid quiz takes me for a mushy girl. how come it didn't call you a mushy girl?

Michael said...

I suspect because I'm NOT a mushy girl. I really can't think of anything other than that.