Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Case of the Missing Comments and Posts

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same action over and over and OVER again and expectig different results. And to that end, I am going to try reposting this AGAIN.

For some reason I have angered the Blogging Gods and they see fit to torment me. First, they started making comments people made vanish into thin air; then, they decided to start making my update posts about the situation disappear too. I have written this same post four times, FOUR TIMES, now and it keeps disappearing. It'll stay up for a few hours, maybe a day, and then, pffttt, it's gone. Where does it go, you ask? I wish I knew.

But like the lab rat I am, I keep re-writing this post over and over again, hoping that this time will be different, that this time it'll stay put.

So, one last time for the fans, here it goes: I don't delete stuff on this blog, especially comments. If you submitted a comment and it's gone, blame the Blogging Gods. It's their fault. I have received email notification of all comments, so I have read them. Thanks.

Now, I think I'll go and stick pencils in my eyes.

No comments: