Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sometimes fires don't go out when you're done playing with them

According to their prophets, the Blogging Gods have been appeased by the many sacrifices of comments and posts. They are now happy. We'll see.

It's still cold. And it's nice to know I've not the only one who thinks so. Author extraordinaire, Neil Gaiman has a brilliant post called "Land of Long Underwear" about the affects of the cold Minnesota winters on the mind over at his site. The temperatures are comparable, and Lords knows I wish I was wearing long underwear when I trekked over to the library on Friday. It damn near killed me. Killed me with coldness. I wonder if Neil would appreciate that I often trek to the library in these temperatures to check out his books? That said, I highly recommend his graphic novel,Marvel 1602. If all comics were even half as intelligent as this one, people would be a lot more respectful of the medium.

Anyway, it's cold and I should get a sweater. Almost time for Sunday lunch at Stella’s. Hmmmm, breakfast sandwich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

appeased! they've been appeased!