Monday, January 02, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot....

... last year. And the year before that. And the year before that.

Well, the fun of holidays is now officially over. I got up this morning, putzed around for a while, and then headed out to figure out what I'm going to do this semester. I have it narrowed down to either 1) interesting and thoughtful analysis of literature or 2) wacky made up stuff, an intricate web of lies to suit my fickle whims. Meh, I got another day or so to decide, right? No rush.

Finished my first chapter of the dissertation last night. It'll likely need some editing, but to have a mostly completed chapter sitting there, staring at me, is both strangely comforting and unnerving. Just four more (and a brilliant introduction that ties everything together) to go. No sweat.

Listening to: Badly Drawn Boy's The Hour of Bewilderbeast - a fan-freakin'-tastic album.

No comments: