Monday, October 02, 2006

Here comes the rain again

I wish i could account for why I'm so irritable today. Actually, irritable is too nice a word for what I am, I'm enraged. The slightest things set me off and I find myself stewing in my vile rage juices. My boss left a phone message asking me to copy out the caption of a photo in one of the St John's hallways and fax it to him... I ranted and cursed for 10 minutes. Thankfully, my one co-worker who's here today is pissy too. We've been looking out for each other.

5 comments:

Rebs said...

oh no, mike. I tend to be in favour of not working...at all...on days like these. thesis stress catching up with a vengeance, eh?

Michael said...

Thesis stress, work overload, exhaustion... make Mike MAD!!!! MIKE SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mike has pms?

Anonymous said...

I *heart* your new icon.

Michael said...

Stole the icon from LJ friend myclevername.

PMS... I don't think so.

By the end of the day I was just sick... as in ill, not well. I came home and slept from 4-7:30 and then 9:30 - 9:00 this morning.