Saturday, October 28, 2006

I've been very gloomy

I cannot seem to shake whatever this annoying health thing is - exhaustion, illness, breakdown. I've been sleeping far too much and I'm always tired, as the slightest thing wears me completely out. I have tried ingesting these super Vitiman C drinks which give you 1666% (not a typo) of your daily recommended Vit C dosage and are supposed to restore engery, but they don't appear to do anything besides taste awful.

If this is a sickness of some kind, then I wish it would manifest itself fully and get it over with. I'd much rather be "sick" than this namby-pamby "almost sick" or "sickish" crap.

I think I need a nap.

5 comments:

Tom said...

That feeling sucks a lot. Getting enough exercise recently?

Roz said...

namby pamby? Maybe you should just stop saying gross things?
Awwww, poor Mike, maybe you're just stressed out or something. I will give you some helpful advice though-well not actually that helpful, it just might save you a couple bucks. Your body can only use 500 mg of vitamin C per day. The rest just makes for expensive orange urine.

Michael said...

But orange urine sounds delightful.

Rebs said...

it does, doesn't it!
echinacea is your friend, Mike...or should be, if it isn't. that and really good comfort food - chicken soup, etc. and tea.

we knew this was going to happen, what with school and stress and thesising...crazy thesising mike.
but the end is in sight! right??!! and then you'll be able to sleep it off and recover...
and join us for copious amounts of v. mars.

saran said...

I can sympathize completely - taking 2 hour naps after class has become a necessity (or maybe just a bad habit). I hate feeling so useless, but I feel too tired to be anything else!