Friday, October 13, 2006

Long time ago when we was fab

I was on my way to Booth this afternoon when I passed a man wearing a dead wolf on his head. Just let that sink in for a second. A man with a dead wolf on his head!

It was surreal. The wolf's head sat on his head, the body covered his neck and upper back, and its dead animal legs flapped in the wind. I wonder if he killed it himself or is there a Dead Animal Appearal Store somewhere in the city? But whatever you've heard, know this: pelts are back this winter, baby!

8 comments:

Rebs said...

y'know what's funny? I think I've seen that very same guy....must have been - how could there be TWO dead wolf guys in the 'peg??

Michael said...

If there are two dead-wolf-wearing guys in a major Canadian city, that city would be Winnipeg.

Roz said...

Well we can all rest easy tonight, Roslyn has found out how to get to Mike's blog, after enduring much insulting from Rebekah and creepiness from Mike (creepy in a lovable way right? That's how we're using the word creepy these days?). Aaaaah that stems back to a discussion which me and Tome and Rebs and Matt had on Friday. Good times. Anywho, if all of your posts are as funny as the dead animal one (although a little disturbing) then I will be visiting this blog much more often in the future

Michael said...

Who the hell is Matt?

I promise to try to include at least a few dead animals references in the future, Roz. If that's what it takes to keep you around.

Tom said...

Matthew Shettler is my buddy, the one I went to Japan to see

He came to Blue Like Jazz, and he was also here last night when Roz Rebekah and Sarah were over

Michael said...

Riiiiighhtt, that guy. All right. I need to take better notes.

Rebs said...

more importantly, who's 'Tome'?
roz is hanging out with a large, scholarly book?

I don't usually mean creepy in a lovable way. just so's you guys know.

Anonymous said...

ew. wearing carcasses=very ew.